woensdag 19 februari 2014

Chase You To The Sun was one of the most difficult books I've ever written. I wanted to describe a relationship between a naive, innocent girl and a tortured, flawed man without glorifying the not-so-pretty aspects of the male lead. It's far easier to write about a girl falling in love with a near-perfect guy, but I felt the need to write Chase You To The Sun because I believe, deep down, that everybody deserves to be loved, and everything will be a little better and more beautiful when love is involved. Bruce Randall needed to be born, and he needed to hurt and love Lana Ivanova. Some people might not like the third installment in the Stardust Erotic Romance Series for that reason, but some will. I hope you will give the book a try if you enjoyed #1 and #2! :)


Buy on Amazon

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten